How many times have you feared backup collision? Almost every time your drive. Sometimes you come out safe because of a guess, and other times you need someone to guide you from the outside.
However, these are all unreliable and outdated methods. With consequences as serious as crashing into another car, you want to make sure that you’ve reliable guidance on your hands.
Things to Consider Before Buying
Look out for a GPS that covers your area. Be sure to check out what places it covers. It will be useless if you are in the United States and the unit covers the maps of Amsterdam.
The most important thing to look out before buying any navigation and backup camera system is your dashboard space. Any unit will be useless if it doesn’t fit in the car.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
This type of connectivity can be handy in many different situations. Especially in making calls. It may also prove useful if you want to share some recordings or pictures of beautiful locations while traveling. It is always better to have a GPS with backup camera, Bluetooth, and most importantly a GPS with video input.
You don’t want to divert your attention too much while driving by pushing hard buttons which might be troublesome at times. Be sure to go for the ones with a touch screen, preferably capacitive. It is even better if your GPS accepts voice commands as well. This will eliminate the need to touch your GPS while driving.
Go with the one that has an awesome camera. Never compromise on camera quality. You don’t want a pixelated and off-colored video. Your car navigation system with backup camera should be a quality one and it will be even better if you have a GPS with rear view camera.
You don’t really need a camera screen to see during the day. Your eyes can do that pretty well. But, if ever you are navigating at night, you might need a GPS with wireless backup camera system that supports night vision.
Please do invest your money with a GPS that has a good battery life. Most of them come with a micro USB charger port which can be easily be charged with a car charger. But you don’t want your battery to run out in crucial situations.
This is a kind of safety feature. A GPS and backup camera system with car parking support will record video if any sudden vibrations hit your car and will alert you and send it to your phone or laptop should you choose to.
Top 14 Best GPS With Backup Camera
|DMYCO 10” 2.5K Mirror in Dash Backup Camera GPS||Check Price|
|4UCam 7-inch Touch Screen GPS Back up Camera and Bluetooth||Check Price|
|EinCar 2531GNN 2 Din GPS Car Stereo||Check Price|
|Garmin RV 760LMT Portable GPS Navigator||Check Price|
|VVCAR 12″ Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera||Check Price|
|Pyle Portable Navigation With backup Camera||Check Price|
|Karsuite M9 12″ Mirror Dash Cam||Check Price|
|BOSS Audio Systems Car GPS Navigation With Rear Camera||Check Price|
|Keleda Double Din Car Stereo with Backup Camera||Check Price|
|Pormido Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera 9.88″||Check Price|
|Garmin Nuvi 57LM GPS Navigator||Check Price|
|Garmin RV 760LMT GPS And Backup Camera Combo Wireless||Check Price|
|XGody 886 Car Truck GPS Navigation System||Check Price|
|Garmin RV 660LMT 6-Inch Navigator||Check Price|
1. DMYCO 10” 2.5K Mirror in Dash Backup Camera GPS
- SONY Full HD 2.5K Dual Lens
- Full HD resolution
- Super night vision
- 10” Anti-Glare IPS Touch Screen
- Park assistance
- Emergency recording
- Best auto GPS with backup camera
- You can adjust the camera view
- It is super easy to install
- G-sensor protection ensures that you lose none of the important footages
- The captured view has all of the details with it e.g. time, date, etc
- They offer fast shipping
- 75% of people agreed to it being a five-star product
- It has anti-glare glasses to help you see clearer in the sun
- You can use it both day and night!
- It detects satellites in no time
- None so far
Dmyco is a well-known brand that produces quality car accessories. This product is featured at the top of our list because of its amazing features. The rearview mirror backup camera GPS upgraded module will be able to record all real-time events during the trip while the 2.5k dual-lens will ensure that you get quality videos.
It comes with a full high definition resolution for clearer picture quality. It also has some add-on features such as the park assistance and emergency recording system which will trigger if somebody tries to mess with your car. In this price, this GPS mirror with backup camera is worth buying.
2. 4UCam 7-inch Touch Screen GPS Back up Camera and Bluetooth
- Large 7-inch screen
- Supports night vision
- Samsung S3C2443X-40 CPU
- Voice navigation
- Come preloaded with US and Canada maps
- Bluetooth, Wifi and built-in FM
- GPS with reverse camera wireless
- An affordable back up camera.
- It comes with a user manual for better instructions.
- The big screen allows you for a clearer display of your images.
- It has pre-loaded 2D and 3D maps.
- Hence, it prevents you from any exhaustion.
- It is easy to use.
- It has a simplified operation through a touch screen.
- An in-built speaker helps in guiding you to your destination.
- It gives you accurate and fast directions.
- A bit heavy in weight.
- You’ll have to change the internal battery if damaged.
- The conversion of units might not be possible.
- People have some major complaints against it.
This wireless backup camera with GPS is a budget-oriented product. But it does not lag behind when it comes to the features. It has a large 800×600 7-inch screen which does very well for this price. It supports night vision as well to get you through your night trips.
For your convenience, this also comes with voice navigation and for your entertainment. It has a built-in FM and also supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for multimedia streaming. The car GPS with google maps is amazing, can’t say why you shouldn’t try this one out.
3. EinCar 2531GNN 2 Din GPS Car Stereo
- Water proof GPS unit with backup camera
- Windows CE OS
- 800 MHZ CPU
- Auto gps with backup camera
- SD card support up to 32 GB, comes pre-installed with 8 GB map card
- 6.2-inch resistive 800×480 touch screen
- Multi-lingual support
- Built-in FM radio with an option to stream through Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone for the ease of calling
- It comes with a one year guaranty.
- Displays a large screen to make reading much easier.
- It uses 28 languages so people other than just English can also bet on it!
- With its high screen resolution, you can see your pictures clearer than ever.
- It is affordable.
- It includes all of the necessary tools such as USB etc. with it.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- A lifetime and a durable product.
- Being portable, you can take it anywhere with you.
- It is known for its efficient GPS system.
- Would be heavy to hold
- Has no customer reviews on the Amazon page
This is one of the best budget nav system with backup camera. It comes with a waterproof build with a backup camera. Operating on an 800 MHz CPU that supports windows CE, this portable GPS for car ensures that it lets you navigate without any hiccups.
It comes with a pre-installed 8 gigs of sd card with an option to expand it to 32 gigs. The card can also be used to install your favorite songs and listen to them while driving and if you want something surprising, it has an FM radio as well.
4. Garmin RV 760LMT Portable GPS Navigator
- Large 7-inch display
- Extra loudspeakers
- Detailed US and Canada maps pre-installed with RV- restrictions alert
- SD card support up to 32 GB, comes pre-installed with 8 GB map card
- Trip planning option
- Real-time traffic updates
- Comparatively, it is a lighter back up camera
- You can return the product within 90 days
- Around 60% of people rated this five star
- Using it is idiot-proof!
- A large display to make the instructions clearer
- It is reported to be perfect for RVs
- Its GPS system saves you mileage and exhaustion
- Traffic information needing to be sent through a charging cable can be a problem
- The base camping program is no child’s play
This one is pretty simple. It does not come with much but does what it is supposed to. It will have no problem in navigating routes for you especially when it comes to maps that tell you minute details such as traffic jams, bridge heights, etc.
It also keeps your maps updated so that you don’t run into places where you don’t recognize them anymore.
5. VVCAR 12″ Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera
- Huge 10-inch full HD display with low reflectivity
- Touch screen support
- 1296P wide 170 degrees angle SONY Lens with IMX 335 sensor
- Free 32 GB card
- Loop recording
- Super night Vision
- Three-year warranty
- Reliable warranty
- The installation process is super easy
- Being waterproof, you can use it even in the rainy season
- A lightweight back up camera
- It is durable and sturdy
- The cable is short and hence less stressful!
- The camera quality is incomparable
- More than 60% of customers rewarded it five stars
- Comparatively expensive
- You need to contact the customer service to enable the parking monitor function
VVCAR is indeed one of its kind. We can’t stress more how beautiful this thing looks. It looks extremely nice when installed as a rear mirror. With a full HD, a 10-inch display VVCAR gives a crisp and superior video quality.
This is all made possible due to the Sony IMX sensor. It also comes with a loop recording with a G-sensor that locks the video and prevents it from being overwritten. The super night vision is extremely clear because of a large 1.8 aperture. All in all, this is undoubtedly one of the best backup camera GPS navigation systems.
6. Pyle Portable Navigation With backup Camera
- 7 inch 1280×480 display
- Android OS-based operating system
- Dual camera view
- Adjustable screen
- A rechargeable battery
- You can tilt the screen, which makes it use simple and easy
- You can enjoy the same image in two different screen resolutions
- Attend calls with this backup camera
- It is faster to operate due to the touch screen
- It is easy to install
- The camera mode is customizable
- Its wide-angle can help you capture the tiniest of the details
- The chord is too long
- Reported to be not user friendly
- Less than 50% gave it a 5 star
Though this one does not have that much to show off, we felt that it offers a better price to performance ratio. With this price tag, we think it is justified for this product to be on this list. Please note that the battery on this thing will not provide a long backup as it runs on a battery hog Android.
However, that does not mean that it will not perform well. This automotive GPS with backup camera will guide you throughout your trip just like any other. Both the rear and front cameras are excellent and provide a good viewing experience.
7. Karsuite M9 12″ Mirror Dash Cam
- 12-inch IPS anti-glare screen
- 2.5D glass
- Adjustable front and rear lens
- Free 128 gigs sd card included
- Super night vision with SONY STARVIS Technology
- Park monitoring and Loop recording.
- It gives you detailed installing instructions
- With its “reverse assistant”, driving becomes easier than ever!
- It can help you have a proof in case someone hits your car
- It gives you high-resolution videos
- The front camera quality is exceptional
- You can slide it upside down for a better grip on what you see
- Even the rear camera view is better than the usual ones
- It is simple to set it up
- Could be slightly expensive
- The rear camera doesn’t work if sun rays hit it
- The headlights affect the quality of videos/images from the rear view
Another excellent GPS and backup camera combo on our list. A little bit heavy on the pocket but worth the investment. It shows off a sleek and large 12-inch anti-glare screen with a 2.5d curved glass giving it a classy look. What we really liked is the 128 GB sd card which is more than enough to store your multimedia to play during your trip.
The night vision on this thing works excellent and gives you day like picture quality which is made possible thanks to Sony’s Starvis technology. The parking monitoring records a video if your car is subjected to any vibrations and records it in a loop. Definitely worth buying!
8. BOSS Audio Systems Car GPS Navigation With Rear Camera
- 7-inch high-quality screen
- Pre-installed maps of all the US
- With 2d and 3d maps.
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Multiple input options
- An extended 3-year warranty
- It gives you reliable directions
- It makes sure you don’t go off the track
- It is super simple to control it
- As easy as using a wireless remote or a touch screen
- The pairing with this backup camera is quite easy
- With so many functions, it’s an affordable one
- Easy to install
- The camera wouldn’t be compatible with all of the cars
- The touch screen has a low quality
- It has bugs on caller ID
BOSS audio’s GPS works like a boss! It boasts its first impressions with a big 7-inch display. The maps installed are enough to take you through the states with an option to view them in 2d and 3d. The GPS locks instantly without any issues.
For your entertainment, this unit provides support for sd card, USB, and auxiliary input as well so you can plug in wherever you find convenient to play some songs during your trip. Plus, it also gives you a long three-year warranty.
9. Keleda Double Din Car Stereo with Backup Camera
- 18-segment DSP chip module
- Comes with android 9.1
- Big 7-inch LCD
- Downloadable offline maps
- Steering wheel control
- Can be modified by installing other android apps
- Very lightweight back up camera
- It comes with 1500 days of warranty
- They offer reliable seller support
- Works with Android
- It boots up in no time
- The screen and all other functions are responsive
- Positive customer reviews
- You can play music too, without any DVDs or CDs
- The downloaded maps won’t update automatically
- This back up doesn’t support RDS
- It is reported to have no contact number for technical support with it
What we typically liked about this unit is the downloadable maps which can be used for offline navigation. You don’t always expect to be in the coverage area. In these situations, this feature may come in super handy.
The maps are downloadable but they don’t update automatically. With that being said, this unit works without any tuts and buts.
10. Pormido Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera 9.88″
- 32 GB sd card
- 9.88” 1080p Full HD screen
- 26 feet camera wire
- Parking assistance
- Loop recording with G-sensor
- 24/7 parking monitor
- With this, you can drive safely at night
- It is affordable
- It offers you a lot of memory storage
- Both rear and front cameras have the same and excellent screen resolution
- More than 70% of users gave it 5 stars
- It is very responsive
- The display quality is outstanding
- There is little or no glare when using the rear view
- It is heavy in weight
- The menu could’ve had more options
Pormido’s mirror dash comes with rear view camera with gps navigation. It is a multi view backup camera with a 170-degree front view and a 150 degree rear filed of view. It gives a super crisp picture on its amazing 1080p display. The camera wire is long enough to reach the rear while the rear camera provides an accurate viewpoint.
The parking assistance feature is an added feature and this GPS and backup camera combo package also feature loop recording that records videos while the car is in an accident and the g-sensor helps to lock the video and prevent it from being overwritten.
11. Garmin Nuvi 57LM GPS Navigator
- 5-inch display
- Voice navigation
- 24/7 map updates
- Speed limit alert
- Garmin real directions
- Direct access
- It directs you access to all types of shops, restaurants, etc
- It has preloaded maps from 49 states of the US
- It is yet another lightweight back up camera that has almost all of the functions
- More than 60% of people rated it to be 5 stars
- It can give you alerts and warn from a long distance
- In case of accidents on the road, it provides you with an alternate route
- With this backup camera, you can never get lost
- Its software is easy to install and to use
- Includes no map of Canada
- Limited to USA citizens
Garmin Nuvi is for the sophisticated. The unit is primarily focused on providing you the directions to popular shops, brand outlets, and restaurants which Garmin proudly refers to as the “Four square”. The Garmin real directions feature guides you through the routes like a true companion. This auto GPS backup camera locks on the co-ordinates pretty fast as well.
It also alerts you when you are above the speed limit on a certain road. Keeps you away from those tickets! It is a backup camera supported though it would have been nice if they included one. You might not find back up camera and navigation in one unit if you buy this one but it certainly has the option to do so.
12. Garmin RV 760LMT GPS And Backup Camera Combo Wireless
- A big high definition 7-inch glass screen
- Lifetime map updates
- Customized routing
- Garming real voice
- Garmin real directions
- BCTM 20 Wireless Backup Camera
- It will navigate you using an in-built speaker
- In case of warnings, it will keep you all covered up!
- It has preloaded maps from USA, Canada, and Mexico
- It has strong wireless signals between the camera setup and GPS
- The ideal backup camera for RVs
- The camera quality is reported to be poor
- Not a good value for the money
- The cable that connects the camera and wireless sender is too short
Yet another one from Garmin Nuvi. This navigator is almost similar to the 57Lm, but it has got some added features to it. Especially the backup camera that is included with the purchase. The screen is also upgraded to a high definition 7-inch screen and this time it comes with a customized RV routing which can be guided by voice commands by using the Garmin real voice technology.
The camera that comes with this unit is the BCTM 20 wireless camera that can transmit images up to 45 feet wirelessly. A good automotive GPS with backup camera in a good budget indeed.
13. XGody 886 Car Truck GPS Navigation System
- 8 GB ROM
- Intelligent route planning
- 7-inch large display
- IPS capacitive touch screen
- Wireless Bluetooth support for calls and media
- It is easy to use
- It is responsive and simple to operate
- With its accurate directions, there’s no way you’re getting lost
- It is user-friendly
- It uses a fast GPS system
- Perfect for trucks and heavy-duty vehicles
- It has good customer reviews
- It has a short battery life
- It has signals not so strong
What is the best gps system for cars? Are you looking for a GPS navigation & wireless reverse Bluetooth backup camera that is cheap and does everything effortlessly without you having to manipulate it too often? Then this product is just the right fit for you. Coming just under $100, XGody fares well for a budget GPS navigator.
You don’t really have to do too much to operate this thing as the intelligent route planning does that for you. Just enter your destination and you are good to go. It will tell you which route is the best. It will also highlight traffic jams and will provide you with the most efficient route to go with.
14. Garmin RV 660LMT 6-Inch Navigator
- Easy route shaping
- Road alerts
- Elevation profile
- Wireless camera compatible
- RV filtered results
- It will prevent you from any inconvenience
- It narrows down the easiest route for you
- It comes with maps for a lifetime
- Keeps you updated about the traffic
- Selects the route relevant to your RV
- It is a lightweight back up camera
- The display is easy to read
- You can totally rely on its satellite reception
It does work with motorhome settings
This product from Garmin is of the premium class. With a sturdy built and a quality display, this navigator deals with all that you might have to deal with while on the road. The elevation profile alerts you whenever there is a high elevation or a downhill ride. It also keeps you aware of whatever is happening on the road. Whether it be roadblocks or RV parks, this navigator will guide you through it.
This unit is also compatible with wireless cameras which you can install at the rear and have a bright idea of what is happening behind you. If you are looking for a durable navigator for your car, definitely consider buying this portable navigation with backup camera support.
In this article, we have tried our best to pick out the best in the line for you. There are so many products out there to choose from and we know that it is confusing to choose from so many. We often make the wrong choices after being overwhelmed by so much around us and purchase the wrong product.
This article will help you go through many different choices and will help you choose that one product which best suits your needs:
For more reviews Click here